December 19, 2009

My Inglorious Return

I am back! I have missed my blog, but I have decided to revamp my relationship with it and show it the love and care that it really deserves. You are probably asking yourself, what could be so important that would make me return after 4 months of inaction and my answer to you is two words: Inglorious Basterds!

I decided to have a movie night last night and I went specifically to rent that movie and yet could not find it anywhere. I was purchasing The Hangover (another amazingly awesome film by the way) and decided to purchase Inglorious Basterds as well.

For those who are unaware- It is a Quentin Tarantino movie which means it is super twisted, uber bloody, extremely violent and out of control amazing. I'm not good at analyzing movies, but this is definitely going to be one of my favorites. It's about two and a half hours long and yet I found myself wanting it to go on.

Anyways, there is also another point to this post, and that is an excuse for me to post the following video:

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

I don't get that movie, it looks odd! Is it a comedy or sth?

mallymoodle said...

welcome back, CB!!