August 01, 2009

My Life According To... Phantom Planet!

Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. Pass it on to some people and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. Repost as "My Life According To (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Phantom Planet

Are you a male or female?
Hey Now Girl

Describe yourself:
Knowitall

What is your occupation?
Badd Business

How do you feel?
Something Is Wrong

Describe where you currently live:
Empty House (damnit, it would have been perfect if I lived in California!)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
The Happy Ending

Your favourite form of transportation is:
Ship Lost At Sea

Your best friend is:
Jabberjaw

You and your best friends are:
Big Brat

What is the weather like?
One Ray of Sunlight

Your favourite time of day is:
After Hours

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
1st Things 1st

What is life to you?
Wishing Well

Describe your last relationship:
Fine On My Own

Your fear is:
Too Much Too Often

What is the best advice you have to give?
Don't Get Down

Thought for the Day:
What Are You Waiting For

How would you like to die?
I don't Mind

Your perfect partner is:
Always On My Mind

Your soul's present condition is:
Quarantine

Your motto:
From This Day On

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome :D

I started to do this earlier today and almost chose Phantom Planet.

Vanilla Bear said...

Your perfect partner is:
Always On My Mind


Aw <3 but who is it? The dirty hot Maxi, the psycho hot Gaspard, the cute Bojan or the MFEO Teddy? Or Canna?