August 05, 2009

Things That Will Always Crack Me Up!

There are lots of things I find funny, but there are very few things that are always guaranteed to actually make me actually laugh out loud, no matter how many times I've seen/heard/read/listened to it. I decided to make a list of 5 of the things I find most hilarious. They are in no particular order, but I absolutely love them all

1- This picture- I can look at it and not laugh, but then my head starts reading the script in a singing style and that's when I lose it and just crack up.
2-Texts From Last Night- Seriously, one of the best websites ever. I can't ever stop reading it because it's just too funny.
"(443): I'm a gentlemen, chivalry is what i do, i'll open the door, pull out your chair, buy your drinks, i'll even go down first, but when it comes to mario kart, i draw the line. I'm sorry but i just can't let you beat me at mario kart"

"(563): The sex was great until she started shouting, "Succeed!, Succeed!" Then it was like I was fucking a motivational speaker. Awkward."

"(781): i'm surrounded by gay midgets. not sure if i'm bragging or asking you to come rescue me. wait for follow up. "

"(503): the young, male pastor of my church has a jesus fish tramp-stamp. I made him show me."

"(914): I have a very awkward question for you. Could you possibly take my black dildo. My mom wants to clean my room."
3- Choccobear's Twitter account- She has some of the greatest tweets ever and even her short ones crack me up like none other.

4- Nosferatu Vogueing-

I just don't even know

5-Balloon Fail-
Again, I just don't even know

6- LOLcats- Probably because I have cats and they really are hilarious in real life. This site just is sweet and hilarious. I don't know anyone who doesn't love LOLcats
7- The Gay Referee- I don't know if this is real or fake, but it's completely hilarious.

8- Zoran Tosic's Voice Over Guy-
There is nothing more I can say that has not already been said in the comments. This is just so good always. You begin to watch it and it seems like your everyday average player interview, until the voice starts- then it's just pure hilarity.

9- Quiero Que Me Queiras- Oh Gael, I do want you like you want me too! That's not at all the issue. He's hands down my favorite actor and I LOVE this video. He's a horrible singer and a horrible dancer, but he still is awesome and I laugh everytime I watch it.


I know I left a lot of things out and I'll wake up tomorrow and wonder about things I didn't add, but it's late and I can't be bothered to think anymore.

4 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Hahahah the gay referee! The Count voice and Nosferatu LOL oh man, a great list!

I should do one but it's probably be exactly the same as yours!

Vanilla Bear said...

I just watched the GGB video again - LOLOL

Sarah said...

Celtic women doing Josh Groban > everything!

Hahahaha but Countface's interview is pretty close. And all these other things too. I approve of this list.

blank said...

i am laughing so hard again at everything on here right now! i think balloon fail is my favorite thing on the internet.

also i didn't think my twitter was funny at all, just seriously weird and random. but thx :)