May 28, 2009

Champions League, woohoo

I've started my externship so I guess posts will be slow coming, sorry for that. I do feel the need to post on the Champions League final though.

BARCA WON!

Now as a Madrid fan, I shouldn't be happy that they did, but I am. I don't think my happiness stems from them winning as much as it does from ManU being really outplayed, outdone, outclassed and defeated! Anyways, I'm glad an EPL team didn't win it again because that would have been horrible.

Also, this is muy importante because this means Bojan is now the youngest player to ever win Champions League. He can add that to his record of being the second youngest Champions League scorer as well. I need to marry him asap!

Yay Barca, they played well all season and they deserve their success...

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Yeah it's not a like of Barca that makes this so good, it's the fail of Man Utd!

Andres ♥ Leo ♥ Tit ♥

and ok, Bojan too... :P