July 16, 2009

Sex, Drugs & Sausage Rolls

I will probably regret posting this at some point in time. I don't fully know why, that is just what my gut is telling me, but anyway-I was perusing through forums, trying to entertain myself when I came across this Spanish actor (born in Madrid), Maxi Iglesias. I was oddly attracted to him. He has a unique look and at first, I didn't quite know if I liked him or not. He looks kind of evil, but his eyes are so gorgeous that I gave in and tried to find out more. Apparently he's an up and coming actor in Spain and stars in the TV show "Physics or Chemistry." He's also in the very risque movie "Mentiras y Gordas" or "Sex, Party and Lies" where he is partially nude. Basically, all you need to know is that he's super talented and super hot and he is only 18 :O (but that's okay because it's still legal)

Anyways, I google translated some of his interviews, most of which weren't very intersting, that is until they asked him to name one movie and he said Gladiator!!! Coincidence? Probably I think not! Enough babbling though, I now present to you the visual proof so hot that it inspired a new, appropriate tag:

He was born in February of 1991- He is only 18 years old! :O
His expression is funny, but my God- those Eyes!

His super super hot body
Total HQP
Eww, go away ugly girl
Unf Unf Unf
Seriously, holy hell those eyes

3 comments:

Sarah said...

1991! :S The eyes are really pretty though.

Vanilla Bear said...

He couldn't be more of a Steph guy, it's like Iker and Raul created him just for you in a lab.. or something. Sexy lab :)

mallymoodle said...

I cannot believe this guy is only 18.

Why didn't 18 yos look like this when I was 18!??!?!