July 20, 2009

Sexy Guys with Sexy Eyes

I'm not sure exactly how it came up, but Vanilla Bear decided to compile her top hotties into one glorious Sex Collage. Being bored, I decided to also do so. It came out better than I expected and I couldn't stop staring at it. Then Vanilla Bear pointed out that they all have the same jaw and then Callie pointed out that they all have the same eyes. I was shocked, I know I have a type, but it had never been so apparent to me. Then I decided to do a 'Sexy Guys with Sexy Eyes' version and focus more on the eyes since they are my favorite part of a man. Anyways, here are my collages. I decided that I put so much hard work into them that I shouldn't just let them go to waste and share them with the world!
The Original
Sexy Eyes version

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Very stimulating work here Steph ;)

Anonymous said...

Who in the world is that major hunk in the glasses in the center of the first one?