December 06, 2008

Are you lonely at night?

I was youtubing last night, mostly for videos of bands and all that. I was looking for a Gym Class Heroes interview (don't ask) when I came across a very interesting video of Eric and Disashi advertising a very unique product. It blew me away and immediately made me think of Vanilla Bear! I researched this and it is amazing. I want to buy one for all of my friends, but alas I am poor, so all I can do is share the picture with you all, but I hope you thoroughly enjoy.

I present to you:
The My Guy Pillow!

  • He is always there when you need him
  • He never snores of hogs the covers
  • He stays up late listening to you
  • He never talks about himself
  • He always stays in great shape
  • He gets along with all of your friends
  • He's 100% faithful
  • He's GREAT in bed

5 comments:

Venice said...

Where do I order??

Venice said...

*duh* just realized the link to the site!

Vanilla Bear said...

It's JUAN! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

senorita.blue said...

Heeeee - that is inventive!
I won't tell you how i originally thought it'd look like ;)

Sarah said...

Hahaha!