December 11, 2008

O, great poet, write me something

Through the Typealyzer, I came across a site that I can c&p my entries into and it will tell me what classic author my writing style mostly resembles. I have gone through just random posts that I have done and it seems the only two results I get is Oscar Wilde and Lewis Carroll (mostly Oscar Wilde). I don't know what this means to me or anyone, but I find it an interesting fact to know.To find out what classic author your writing style mostly resembles, click here!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey that's pretty cool. Oscar Wilde is awesome and hilarious!

blank said...

hey that is cool. your brain has the potential of writing the craziness that is alice in wonderland!

Venice said...

Wahey I'm HG Wells :-D

Anonymous said...

hay post more PHOTOS of adrian thers a lot of them.HUNDREDS

Vanilla Bear said...

Lewis Carroll... ooo I don't know Steph, isn't he one of the people that could have been Jack the Ripper? :O :P

I just did mine and I only got 15% with him and that was it, so I guess my writing is really bad. As expected *thumbs up*