December 19, 2008

Brendon vs. Brandon

I promised Vanilla Bear a Brandon Flowers post forever ago and I've so far failed to complete that promise, but I am fulfilling it now. I can't have a post about Brandon Flowers without also including Brendon Urie because they are basically the same people. The only difference between the two (besides the obvious age :P) is that one has the ability to follow up with a really good second album, while the other one's follow up attempts have been nothing short of disasters (you know who is who!) This is a pretty bold claim, but I promise I have evidence
  • They are both Mormon
  • Both are lead singers of bands (Brandon: The Killers, Brendon: Panic At The Disco)
  • Both play piano and sometimes guitar in their respective bands
  • They aren't completely different looking
  • Both were born in Las Vegas
  • Both started out loving the eyeliner
  • They each have a similar sense of style
  • Both have Utah connections
  • They both made really really good first albums
I have more points, but I can't remember them all at the moment so just go with it, anyways, the point of this post is the pics, so enjoy!

Brandon Flowers:





Brendon Urie:

4 comments:

senorita.blue said...

Remember Caramel Bear...
The stars have predicted a fling with an artsy guy in 2009 ;)
Or... a (slightly) younger guy :D

Vanilla Bear said...

Mmm Brandon Flowers, such a hottie <3 I just don't understand his follow up failure, it's so disappointing I can't get over it :(
Brendan is ok but is reminding me of Pete Wentz in that second pic at the top, and well.. quite. lol!

mallymoodle said...

Brandon over Brendan anyway!

Unknown said...

Sam's Town is a fantastic album...seriously wrong woman