January 18, 2009

Is he?

I am watching the Real Madrid/Osasuna match and one player has stood out to me, the Osasuna attacking midfielder Masoud Shojaei. He hasn't stood out because of his performance or anything, but because I can't decide if he is a hottie or not. While his hair is great and in motion, he's spectacular, I can't confirm that he is. Thus, I leave the question open for you-
Is Masoud Shojaei a hottie?

Here are some stats:
He is 24. (DOB: June 19, 1984, also, makes him a member of BA24)
He was born in Shiraz, Iran.
He plays for the Iranian NT.
He is currently the number 19 for CA Osasuna.
He is 6 ft and half an inch (1.84 m)
He has 6 other siblings, 2 of which play footie/soccer professionally.
Also majorly important, the photographic evidence:

7 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

I would.

He is BA 24 too which makes him more attractive than usual. I am going to research more of these Osasuna players, an untapped resource methinks!

Sarah said...

Untapped Lucy? Hee!

I agree though, he's quite cute.

blank said...

after much debate aka continuous staring for one full minute i've decided yes. good find *thumbs up*

mallymoodle said...

I'm in!

Venice said...

Why yes ma'am, I'd tap that.

senorita.blue said...

Yes siireee - he is a cutie!

Misty Stiletto said...

I would.