January 08, 2009

Musical Hotties

It has been a while since I found a new hottie to add to my box. I found comfort in music (as you do) and through rolling stone magazine and a few mistitled pictures, I have found two new hot guys.

The first is singer/songwriter/sometimes actor Teddy Geiger. I came across him while googling Tyson Ritter. I remember seeing him on MTV Cribs and didn't really pay too much attention, but I was mistaken because he is grade A hottie. He reminds me a lot of Bojan and I decided a lot of that was due to the fact that he has the same kind of expressive eyebrows as him. His music is also pretty good, but I'm kind of a sucker for singer/songwriters.
(^This picture just absolutely kills me)
The second I came across in Rolling Stone. I was reading the magazine and it was a little section about what your favorite album of the year was and Jared Followill (bassist of Kings of Leon, not a huge fan of them, but they're okay) had his say. Anyways, the pic of him was super gorgeous. I can't find a version of it online, but no matter, there are plenty other to choose from :D Vanilla Bear claims that I only like him for his hair because I am a "hair whore" (her words, not mine), but alas, I like his eyes too :P Also, I am NOT a hair whore, I am a hairlot! (^ Specifically for Vanilla Bear)

7 comments:

Venice said...

He does look a lot like Bojan, same delicate eyes and expressive eyebrows. He is very cute, totally your type.

Gina Villamelon said...

Ok, if I didn't already have a rough idea of what your type is, i certainly do now. The last pic of Teddy and the first pic of Jared, it's almost like looking at twins!

Sarah said...

Love the Andy Warhol/VU banana in the last picture!

Vanilla Bear said...

LOL omg Gina is right! If that's not evidence of hair whoring I do not know what is!

Teddy and Jared could not be more Steph guys if they sponsored diet coke and ate big balls of cheese.

(Bananaphone :D)

Vanilla Bear said...

I'm not sure if my comment actually makes sense? Either way, Teddy and Jared are Steph guys *thumbs up*

blank said...

lmao sponsored diet coke & ate big balls of cheese.

but yeah, like everyone else said v much steph guys, pretty. :D

Stephanie said...

LOL G, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out *should have rearranged pics differently*

And I have comments from my blog emailed to me and I was checking my email in the restaurant and I burst out laughing at your/Vanilla Bears comment. But seriously, I LOVE cheese balls and Diet Coke, not together, but both are delish :P