January 16, 2009

Really subconscious? That's the best you could come up with?

With the mass amount of inversion lately, my allergies have been acting up. Normally I take a Claritin (they have the least side effects on me) and I'm okay. Last night before I went to bed, I went to take one, when I realized I had lost them. Instead of searching them out, I decided to just take a Benadryl instead. I don't normally take Benadryl because they make me extremely tired and groggy, but when I woke up this morning I remembered something else about it; it always gives me weird dreams.

So here is my dream in all of it's odd glory:

Real Madrid are at their training ground and Julio Baptista is trying to make a long distance phone call. Bernd Schuster is lecturing the team on new tactics and quickly notices the distraction that is taking place. He inquires as to what is happening and Baptista quickly expresses his frustrations at trying to call anyone long distance from his cell phone. The whole team nods in agreement, understanding his feelings. Then, Miguel Torres (aka Minty) pops out from the back and says "That's why I use SmartPhone!" Minty then reached in his pocket and pulled out a silver and white bar phone adn then proceeded to tell the rest of his team how easy it is to call loved ones long distance from a SmartPhone. All of a sudden, he magically has more SmartPhone's and passes them out to his teammates. All of the players take them excitedly, except Guti who refuses the phone. All of them immediatley start dialing their respective countries and calling home, except Baptista who called Italy (instead of Brazil). Also, something else that unfortunately stood out was that even though Metzelder called Germany, he was speaking english. In all of the commotion and excitement of now being able to easily call long distance, no one payed any attention to Guti who was scrambling, trying to get everyone off of the new phones and tell them something important about them. Guti then started to frantically yell, but no matter what he did, everyone was just far to occupied to listen.

Then the alarm on my phone went off and I woke up.

Several things about the dream though;
-Why is it that when I finally dream about Real Madrid, it has to do with phones.
-Why did the part with Metze have to stick out in my mind?!?!
-Obviously not accurate seeing as Schuster is no longer the coach and Baptista is now a Roma player

Anyways, good job subconscious- you just dreamed up possibly the best Real Madrid phone advertisement ever. :P

2 comments:

Gina Villamelon said...

It's because they are gangsta and take over your dreamz. Or something.

Vanilla Bear said...

Pennytalk! :D

LOL at Guti's phone issues! I really want to know what he was going to say at the end though, boo to your alarm!

Metze - lmao was he speaking all plummy bond?