January 24, 2009

A study in pictures

Vanilla Bear often harasses me for liking Fall Out Boy, but like them, I don't care what you think. We were posting music videos and I posted Sugar We're Going Down where Vanilla Bear then proceeded to state that Patrick (the lead singer) has gained weight and he used to be thin in that video which has inspired me to do a study in pictures: Fall out boy edition.

Let's start with their earliest albums and work our way to the most current.

Fall Out Boys Evening Out With Your Girlfriend (2003)Take This To Your Grave (2003)My Heart Will Always Be the B-side To My Tongue EP (2004)From Under The Cork Tree (2005)Infinity on High (2007)
Folie A Deux (2008)

3 comments:

Misty Stiletto said...

Oh Man, is it not cool to like Fall Out Boy??? *sigh* I'll never be the cool kid at school for my taste in music.

Misty Stiletto said...

Oh and he doesn't look like he's gained that much weight to me.

Vanilla Bear said...

Lol I don't constantly harass you for liking Fall Out Boy! I don't mind them, catchy stuffs.

It's Wentz really, especially since the whole wife thing. He always looks very satisfied with himself for some reason (pic 1 and 3 in particular) But meh, I think I can find better things to harass you over, like your love of Buffon and the Italian NT in general :P jk