January 08, 2009

As if I needed yet another reason

I LOVE Fueled By Ramen record label. They are my favorite label and I LOVE almost every band they have signed. My heart could almost explode with how much I love them, but to make sure that I loved them even more, they stepped up their game. I placed an order for my This Providence hoodie and the LE PATD Pretty. Odd. album and when I received it (like 10 days ago, right before I left for vacation.) I was pretty suprised when I opened the box and sitting there right on top was a greeting card from FBR with a picture of Gym Class Heroes from their holiday greetings video and it was signed by all four members, including my box member, Eric Roberts. Also, on the back it was numbered and it's 4/50. I'm pretty high up on that list there :D

Sidenote on this video, I think it's just hilarious how Disashi has candy canes taped to him.

3 comments:

Venice said...

Lol Eric Roberts, I was like, huh the Eric Roberts, wtf? But oh yeah that's a hilarious card, and they're made of win, and so are you obviously, go you!

It reminds me of the first and only time I'd written a fan mail and I got the reply right back from the guy, aw that was the best feeling ever.

Vanilla Bear said...

Oh cool, you won! I remember you telling me about this actually :D And you still don't love Christmas? Those guys in the vid obviously do! :P

blank said...

ha, that's seriously awesome! and 4/50 nice. man, i <3 travis. katy perry needs to step away.