November 20, 2008

Blog Challenge: Hotties

This blog challenge is basically to share all the guys I find hot. I removed all the ballers to narrow it down, but if you really are interested a list can be found here. So here are all the non-balling hotties I love. Also, let me assure you that I know it's not okay to like male models, but I can't help it, the two I chose are just so pretty! I'm sure you can already tell I have a type so yeah, just go with it, it's good. Anyways, here are a list of my favorite 10 non-baller hotties, in no particular order:

Gael Garcia Bernal
DOB/Age: November 30, 1978 (29 years old)
Nationality: Mexican
Occupation: Actor/Awesome person
Notes: I don't think words can properly express my obsession intrigue with GGB.






Christian Bale
DOB/Age: January 30, 1974 (34 years old)
Nationality: Welsh English
Occupation: Actor/Batman







Mario Scalia
DOB/Age: ?
Nationality: Italian
Occupation: Male Model
Notes: There are some interesting pics of him with a Mexican blanket and in the shower....






Brendon Urie
DOB/Age: April 12, 1987 (21 years old)
Nationality: American
Occupation: Lead Singer of Panic At The Disco
Notes: I met him, and seriously just LOVE him (although he was the least nicest out of the band, but I think he was just tired/uber shy.) He's from Utah too!




Ricky Rubio
DOB/Age: October 21, 1990 (18 years old)
Nationality: Spanish
Occupation: Basketball Player/Friend of Bojan
Notes: No longer jailbait at last!







Thomas Bartolini
DOB/Age: January 9, 1989 (20 years old)
Nationality: French
Occupation: Rugby Player/Calendar Model
Notes: Googling him might be NSFW!







Edilson Nascimento
DOB/Age: April 1, 1986 (22 years old)
Nationality: Brazilian
Occupation: Male Model








Gabe Saporta
DOB/Age: October 11, 1979 (1979-10-11) (age 29)
Nationality: Uruguayan/American
Occupation: Lead singer of Cobra Starship




Tyson Ritter
DOB/Age: April 24, 1984 (24 years old)
Nationality: American
Occupation: Lead singer of The All American Rejects
Notes: I dislike his tattoos and most of his hairstyle choicesbut he's a hottie in general and in person...*fans self*




Eric Roberts
DOB/Age: ?
Nationality: American
Occupation: Bass player for Gym Class Heroes
Notes: I only like him with his short hair and while looking for pics of him, I realized he really reminds me of BBG! It's weird.

5 comments:

senorita.blue said...

Woah - I could clearly see your type now, Steph!
Pretty pretty list :D

blank said...

ok edilson! can i have him, please, please?

Yeah I definitely see your type too, dark haired, gorgeous eyes. Very pretty!!

Vanilla Bear said...

I will be back to comment more later but I just had to say HELLS YEAH CB is English and not from that unfortunate other 'country' :D

Vanilla Bear said...

Ok I am back - all of your men are pretty guys Steph, I like this :) I would have crushed on them all about 4 years ago, lol. Esp that Cobra Starship guy... yeah :D

I love how everyone's tastes are coming out through this blog challenge, it's awesome (and hot!)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!