November 17, 2008

Randoms Round-up

Juventus beat Genoa 4-1! It was a really good game and Yay! They’re now third place right below both Milan teams, but I have faith and top 3 is by no means a bad place to be!

Real Madrid lost 1-0 in a pathetic display. I can’t remember the last time I have seen them play this poorly, just EVERY SINGLE PERSON was off.

Barcugh won, but only by 1-0 so they’re slowly on their way to losing. Bojan only played for the last 3 minutes and then the 3 minutes of overtime. DWP!

The Jazz sucked horribly. On their 10 day, 5 game road trip they went from being undefeated to only winning 1 of the away games. They return to Salt Lake tonight to face off with the Phoenix Suns which they need to win. They aren’t even that bad, but they keep doing this thing where in the first half they build themselves a comfortable 10+ points lead and then in the second half they just throw it all away. Way to get my hopes up Jazz!

Fantasy Football for the win! I am 4/21 in the EPL FF league and I don’t even watch EPL so I am super awesome and I got 70 puntos in this week’s La Liga FF League keeping me solidly in fourth place and only half a punto from being tied for third!

I went and saw Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa. I LOVED the first one and normally when sequels are made they aren’t nearly as good as the first one, but I LOVED this one too! It’s weird though because I love it in a different way than I love the first one, but I did really really enjoy it. I might even like it more than the first one. King Julian is definitely my favorite and he did not fail to make me so happy! Go see this movie!

2 comments:

blank said...

Madagascar 2! I'm so jealous! I'm glad it was just as good, now I'm more excited!! Shall I use more exclamation points in this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanilla Bear said...

Maybe RM missed Ruud too much? :( Maybe Ruud is like the party guy, the heartbeat of the team? lol I bet he rocks the karaoke - I can tell he's a Spandau Ballet fan ;)

I didn't even know there was a Madagascar 2, but lol I'll probs end up seeing it next year when one of the kids brings it in for the end of term DVD treat :D