November 10, 2008

Only 110 puntos short!

I have been nothing short of EPOCH FAIL in managing my La Liga Fantasy Football Team, the Ronald Koeman of FF if you will. I have been stuck in 7th or 8th place out of 9 and Atletico Dante is not longer active, so yeah, basically last place. Venice was nice enough to point out how everyone losing is nothing short of an e-life failure, but I disagree. I used to be, but no more! Even with 3.5 puntos being subracted I managed to earn an impressive 89.5 puntos and that is even without a player getting any! This may only be temporary and short lived, but it has forced me to take down the rope and reconsider ending my FF run. I am in it to win it. I may epoch fail by the time this is all said and done, but I am fourth right now and I want this moment to live on because I am so happy! I would also like to say Good Job to everyone actually keeping up with your teams. You are e-life winners!

5 comments:

Venice said...

Apologies girls, in my awesome winning I forgot there is more to e-life than just sitting at the top - like moving up places. 89,5 puntos is actually pretty impressive Steph, congratulations.

Anyway, luck can change any moment now, I may fail miserably next time, blah blah you know the story. So don't give up!

Vanilla Bear said...

Well done Steph! In our DOMINATION plans, Ali did point me out to you as a dark horse, I will be sure to keep an eye on your disloyal-ly named team :P

Vanilla Bear said...

So much bad grammar, should have said 'Ali did point you out to me'

Gina Villamelon said...

Steph, don't you ever compare yourself to that...that...that THING! You are so much better than Koeman!
And I am more of a phail than you, but I feel that as the resident La Liga experts, there was too much pressure on us to do well. We'll show them at the end of the season :P

blank said...

Ooh yeah, I knew I spotted an underdog. La Liga FFT is getting heated!