November 22, 2008

I was just thinking there is not enough pink in football

Besides Palermo with their pink jersey's, there clearly isn't enough pink in footie. I'm glad Nike took my many emails seriously and have decided to change that by introducing the pink boot. This was apparently a big deal and even somewhat scandalous. Many people dislike this, but
I LOVE THE PINK BOOTS!
I knew Bendtner was wearing them and he kind of looked dumb doing so, but not everyone is as unfortunate as him. I was watching the Intercriminale/Juventus game (which I'm not going to get into because it's serious epic fail on Juve's part) and who did I spy wearing the pink boots? None other than Amauri and the Matrix. I know Materazzi is a stupid Inter player, but I don't mind him. I think he's a cool dude and of course Amauri is one of my faves so this really cheered me up despite the poor result.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohh, the pink boots. They're magic shoes!

I really just like the commercial. Vela: muy bien! :D

mallymoodle said...

You don't mind Matrix?! Even though he made Zizou go out in a cloud of shame?!?!

For shame...

Vanilla Bear said...

I tried looking at the pink boots but couldn't get past Amauri's thigh...

Stephanie said...

I never really liked Zizou, Callie. I know he plays beautifully and I recognize his skillz, but even as a Juve or Madrid player he always just annoyed me for some unexplainable reason.

Venice said...

The epic pink boot showdown by two Serie A badasses. In pink boots. Yes.

Gina Villamelon said...

This pic is just made of so much win. And I don't even like pink.