November 17, 2008

I present to you, the Mad Hatter

As many of you know, Tim Burton is remaking Alice In Wonderland. I am a big Tim Burton fan, but upon investigating some of the alleged casting I am really iffy on this movie. I was doing my everyday surfing of the web and I came across this picture of Johnny Depp in his Mad Hatter attire and makeup. I love Alice In Wonderland and I in general tend to like Tim Burton movies so this should be good. I'm not totally sold on it, but I'm willing to give it a try!

3 comments:

senorita.blue said...

Johnny as Mad Hatter?
Perfect casting I must say.
(off to see who's playing the Cheshire Cat)

blank said...

I saw that earlier and just stared for 5 minutes! It's so cool, yet so creepy, yet so idek. Bad or good, this movie is going to be out of control.

Vanilla Bear said...

That doesn't even look real Steph, it looks like a painting? Mmm you know my feelings on this story, I wish I could love it like you guys, but no :( too weird.