November 04, 2008

Good Job America!

Words cannot articulate how I feel right now! I AM SO PROUD TO BE AMERICAN! This is truly a historical moment and the feelings and emotions I am having right now are so different than what I felt before. The meaning of what it means to be an American now is significantly different than what it was before. I'm so glad that I could take part in this election and change history. I'm going to go renew my passport tomorrow and it's going to be different! Just right now is so awesome and mind blowing! Congratulations everyone who voted Obama! We did it! I can't even describe how I am feeling right now, but proud is definitely one of those emotions! I'm a bit teary, but President Obama sounds really nice! Just UNBELIEVABLE! The greatest nation on earth again!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Amazing. I'm probably going to cry during Obama's speech.

Unknown said...

Very fine......

blank said...

:D :D :D :D

Gina Villamelon said...

I am so happy for you :D
YAY!

Misty Stiletto said...

Wow, I can't ever imagine British people getting so passionate about voting. In fact I've never actually bothered voting *shamefaced*

Good for all you Americans (if it's the decision you wanted).

Vanilla Bear said...

OOOOOOOOOBAAAAAAMAAAAAAA! :DDD

Who is goooood girl? Lolz Steph, you're getting spammed on your Obama post!