November 01, 2008

Drawn to the ones who never yawn

Panic at the Disco's new video for Northern Downpour has just come out. It is going to be their last video to accompany Pretty. Odd. PATD's videos are always really creative and unique as well as random. I didn't get that impression from this one as much, but I'm okay with this.
Northern Downpour is one of my favorite songs off of the album and it's significant, not because of the music, but because of the lyrics and the video is really centered around that. I thought the video was different but it worked because of the song. I don't really know how else they would have gone about creating a video for this song so good job Panic. Anyways, the song is really pretty and the video really compliments I think. My only complaint is Brendon Urie's hair, he's better than that!

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Hey Steph I really liked this song! I don't know anything about Panic at the Disco other than that one song with the video set at a wedding? So I thought it'd be more like that but I enjoyed this muchly, thanks *thumbs up*