November 23, 2008

Love calculators

I was searching for some more desktop toolbar gadgets and I came across a Love Calculator gadget. I downloaded it and immediately started pairing my name up with all of my favorite hotties. The results were mostly poor and then Chocolate Bear found two other Love Calculators so I decided to try them all and average together my scores from the three calculators. I have no idea how something so small was so amusing, but these were my results:
Stephanie and Bojan
Average: 53%

Stephanie and Adrian
Average: 34%

Stephanie and Fabio
Average: 32%

Stephanie and Paolo
Average: 52%

Stephanie and Raul
Average: 43%

Stephanie and Matthew aka Best Buy Guy
Average: 47%
Basically my theory of Bojan and I being MFEO seems mostly accurate by these results.

I used my desktop widget and these other two love calculators:
Love Calculator 1
Love Calculator 2

4 comments:

Venice said...

I'd rather trust the magic ball.

Stephanie said...

The magic 8 ball does know all V, you are right, I should ask it instead :D

Vanilla Bear said...

You averaged out the scores? LOL *nerd smiley*

I like to think Fabio is Mr Capello because it amuses me :D

And 47% with BBG is not bad really!

Stephanie said...

erm, not Mr Capello KTHX!

and yeah, 47% is not too bad, I like those odds, that's basically 50/50 and I know I'm a nerd. I tagged this nerdiness just for you Lucy :D