November 15, 2008

Paolo, my love!

Google has decided to stop playing mind games with me and when I googled Paolo De Ceglie, his official website showed up once again as it used to. In repayment for such trickery Google were kind enough to (poorly) translate it for me. Some of the stuff I already knew from the last time I google translated his page, but it was updated and the pictures were finally bigger and yeah. Anyways, not a lot is known about Paolo (other than Tuono and double cheeseburgers :P) so I thought I would do a post to inform you on my #2 Italian love (behind Canna of course.)
The stats first I guess:

He was born in Aosta, Italy. He came up thru the Juventus youth system (from age 14 and up) and is now a Juventus first team player. He spent the 2007-08 season playing for Siena where he scored a few goals. He is a defender. He is left footed therefore making him a left back. He can also play as a defensive midfielder when need be. He is 6’0” and was born on September 17th, 1986.

Anyways, here is a list of just random factoids along with some pics, so enjoy (this started turning into an MFEO list like halfway thru, but whatever, I just went with it)!
  • He started playing football at the age of five and got into because of his father, who is a coach and physical trainer
  • He loves crepes with Nutella on them (Oh my God, who makes crepes with Nutella on them all the time? Oh, that’s right, I do!)
  • He loves beach volleyball and basketball (I like basketball)
  • He likes Rihanna’s Please Don’t Stop The Music and Survivor's Eye of The Tiger (so do I)
  • He prefers to stay in and eat rather than go out (I can cook for him)
  • Paolo loves skiing and finds it relaxing, but has given it up (I skied once and I gave it up)
  • His family owns a youth football training camp where he goes and volunteers. He is also an honorary director there.












(in the middle of course)
This pic was at the camp his family owns, taken in June of 2008. Two comments about his pic:
  1. He doesn't have a mullet in it and yet the olympics were like 6 weeks after that pic, so his hair obviously grows bad super fast! Okay, so he kind of does have the mullet, but not nearly as serious as it was at the olympics....
  2. That's in Aosta where he is from and that seriously looks just like where I live! (Another MFEO, maybe...)

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

I am laughing my arse off at that pic with the kids! Look at the one on the far right giving it attitude! ROFL! And the one next to him is so SEN (special educational needs)

As for Paolo... well I prob would find him cute if he didn't look like that Skins guy! I'm sorry Steph, but it's all I can seeeeee! :( I'm sad about it too, bloody English ugh has ruined an Italian hottie for me. Sad.