November 05, 2008

Prepare to be shocked

Chocolate Bear did a post on the Slanket not that long ago. Most everyone was into it and liked it, but not me. I think a giant robe will do the same thing and said that it was probably invented by the same person who made the pet rock. I was watching the news and I saw a commercial that took me by suprise. Playing right in front of me was an advertisement for the Snuggie! They blasted the Slanket saying that it was too exspensive saying that they cost too much and that the Snuggie was just as good, but cheaper. I don't know who are buying these, but I'm glad to know that it's not just one company monopolizing on the people out there buying this ridiculous. Anyways, I don't think either are great, but you can decide for yourself:
The Slanket
The Snuggie

The Slanket definitely has the better marketing, but the Snuggie is cheaper and has a better name.
What do you think?

3 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

The snuggie looks like a monk's robe. I'm voting SLANKET! :D

Sarah said...

I totally agree that the Snuggie looks like a monk's robe. I thought the exact same thing.

But I'm voting Snuggie because of it! Doesn't everyone want their own monk's robe?

senorita.blue said...

I'm voting slanket - it really looks cosy :D
Don't think we have that here... maybe it's not cold enough?