November 04, 2008

Fulfilling my Democratic duty

This was the first year I have been allowed to vote and so I decided to make it pretty memorable. It started last night when I went to a 'Night Before the Election Concert' with The Maine and Phantom Planet. It was lots of fun and of course I love Phantom Planet so super awesome. I was beat so we left a bit early, but my crazy night had just began. We then headed to Applebee's. I can't decide which I like more; the ambient or the decor. :P

I woke up this morning at 8 and headed to my polling station. It was really nice because I did not have to wait in line at all. I got my sticker :D It was also pouring outside so I headed and got some chocolate silk and some Krispy Kremes. Anyways, yeah. That's pretty much it.

Thanks for the sign Obama/Biden!
It's early and normally I would elaborate on all of the events, but as the Brits say 'I can't be arsed.' Instead, I'm going to just enjoy some Phantom Planet.







5 comments:

blank said...

congrats on your first vote!! fingers crossed it turns out much better than mine did!

blank said...

congrats on your first vote!! fingers crossed it turns out much better than mine did!

Sarah said...

*is jealous*

Vanilla Bear said...

Steph it sounds like you pretty much had the perfect day then! Isn't the singer of Phantom Planet a hottie? Or at least one of them is..?

Obama FTW! *please?*

rain jimz said...

Congrats to all..
your vote is not useless its helpful..
because OBAMA WON!!
hehe..anyway i'm from Philippines my name is rain..nice to be here in your blog..hope you visit my blog too, it's:

http://rainjimz060708.blogspot.com/