November 20, 2008

Probably the only time you will ever see this on here

I found some recent pics of Enrique Iglesias. I feel Enrique is a hottie and I enjoy his music. I also normally really like scarves on men. There is just something about these pics of Enrique in this scarf that I cant put my finger on, but I don't like them at all. It looks like he's wearing make-up almost!
















Speaking of guys who wear make-up, I came across this screen cap of actress actor Zac Efron's IMDB page. I didn't print screen this myself, but I think it's absolutley hilarious! Also, I have to express that
I DO NOT IN ANY WAY FIND ZAC EFRON IN ANY FORM ATTRACTIVE!
I just think this is funny!

2 comments:

senorita.blue said...

Oh no Enrique!!
Did I see glitters on his fringe too?

Vanilla Bear said...

Enrique lost his hot. Sad :( But he was already losing it when I heard him speak and he had an American accent - boo!

And Zac Efron - lolz!