November 06, 2008

I'm making a change

I am a fan of the NBA and normally I am a good fan and I follow it really well. I don’t know what happened this year though, I have just been slacking off and not been keeping up with it at all. I’m a bad fan now. I have decided that I am returning to the type of fan that I used to be and the type of fan that I am. I really do love the NBA so I started my return to proper fandom tonight. The team I support the most is obviously the Utah Jazz, followed by the Phoenix Suns.

I didn’t get to watch the Suns game, but they beat the Indiana Pacers 113-103. Stoudemire was apparently AMAZING (49 points, 11 assists) and I’m sad I missed that, but what can I do when ESPN decides they don’t want to broadcast a specific game. However, luckily, KJZZ broadcasts every Jazz game so I always get to watch those. I watched it and it was pretty good (again, I suck at reviewing games so I’m not going to torture you by trying.) The important thing is that the Jazz defeated the Portland Trail Blazers 103-96. For some time the Jazz were down and it looked like they were going to lose but they carry on with a 4-0 winning streak :D

Side note here as well, the way Kyle Korver wears his socks drives me nuts like none other. I can’t stand it and I never have been able to, but he finally has a shiny new (and muchly improved) hair cut so I can deal (for now).
The Annoying way Korver wears his socks

Korver's new and improved hair (ignore the little sticky out part and yes that is hottie Spaniard Rudy Fernandez in the background)

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

I don't know anything about basketball except RR and Rudy F are hotties :D

blank said...

aw man, no more mullet potential :(