November 11, 2008

The closest thing to Christmas spirit!

I went to Starbucks yesterday and I got the Starbucks Christmas cup. It really annoys me to see most Christmas stuff out this early when Thanksgiving hasn't even come and gone, but not the Starbucks cups. I guess it's just my consumerism tendencies, but the Starbucks Christmas cup is the closest thing to Christmas spirit that I get. I'm not a huge fan of the holiday its self, but nothing says Christmas like a chai tea latte. I always tell people that chai tea latte's taste like Christmas because they do. Also, nothing tastes more like Winter than a peppermint mocha. Go to Starbucks and get in the holiday spirit everyone!

6 comments:

Gina Villamelon said...

*drools*
Yummers. And I so totally want a coffee now. Dammit, I have no Starbucks' near me.

blank said...

Oh this looks delicious. As a fellow Scrooge, I'll have to go try this to get into the Xmas Spirit. Good tip!

senorita.blue said...

I blame you for making me want to get a second cup of coffee!

Vanilla Bear said...

I so need something like this right now... except all Starbuckses are closed at 9pm :(

Sarah said...

And nothing says Thanksgiving like a Pumpkin Spice latte! That's my November drink. :) I save the Christmas/Winter drinks until December.

Venice said...

I don't drink coffee (gasp, blasphemy!!), so to me Christmas = hot wine spiced with cloves, or apple-cinnamon tea...!