November 20, 2008

I am more unique than all of my friends

Sarebear had a blog analysis thing up on her blog, so I had it analyze my blog. Like her results, mine sound pretty accurate as well. I also found it really cool how it shows you what part of your brain you use when you blog and all that (yes, I already know I am a nerd.) I also typealyzed all of my friends blogs. Everyone but Venice (and me of course) had the same results as Sarebear.
My results:

ISTP - The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.

3 comments:

blank said...

I just did mine and it said I was a Doer. So I'm unique too :P But this cool *thumbs up*

Vanilla Bear said...

Seeking fun and action in your personal life? Hehe BBG!

Sarah said...

I hope you become a policeman when you grow up now! Otherwise I will be very disappointed.