March 07, 2009

Blog Challenge: Baller Adventures

THE RULES:
You have to choose one baller to do each of the following activities with.
You can't choose the same baller for more than two answers.
You have to explain your reasons behind each answer.
Bonus lolz for being specific with certain questions!

Who would you choose to...

1) Go backpacking across Europe with?
Raul Gonzalez- We've already spent a lot of quality time together in a tent, it just feels right.

2) Teach you their language?
Paolo De Ceglie- He has a proper deep guy voice and can start by whispering sweet nothings into my ear!

3) Go on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire with?
Niko Kranjcar- He's a smart cookie and I think we could realy go for the mil!

4) Bake a chocolate carrot cake with?
Fabio Cannavaro- I want to bake a cake all reversa master chef style!

5) Get drunk and sing karaoke with?
Pepe Reina- That way when I sing horribly, I won't be the most memorable part of that performance. Camareroooo!

6) Go on an extreme sports holiday with?
Paolo De Ceglie- Lots of shirtless activity and lots of adrenaline flowing!

7) Raise money for underprivileged kids with?
Iker Casillas- he does it already, I'll just tag along and watch him look pretty.

8) Marry and have lots of sex and babies with?
Bojan Krkic- because it's going to happen! I'm realistic like that.

9) Play an embarrassingly tabloid-worthy prank on?
Christoph Metzelder- Revenge is a biotch!

10) Have a short but wholly satisfying sordid affair with?
Canna- together we shall bake many a cake. Not that I would ever cheat of course!

11) Go to a fancy dress event with?
Cesc Fabregas- We would have the best costumes ever and I know he would wear whatever and look amazing doing so!

12) Have a drunken hook up that you may regret with?
Ruud Van Nistelrooy- He's about the only person I would go there with that I might end up actually regretting later. I'm okay with the harassment that comes along with this answer though.

13) Go ballroom dancing with?
Roque Santa Cruz- He's tall and I just think that he would make an excellent dance partner.

14) Pull off an Ocean's Eleven style heist with?
Kaka- I just want to bring out his BA side. I know it's in there somewhere!

15) Go on a secret mission with?
Fernando Torres- We all know he has the incredible parkour skillz, so those should come in handy.

4 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Omg Steph, I am drop jawed at the thought of Kaka going all Ocean's 11, that would be AM-AZ-ING! And Nando on a secret mission! Hahaha! Brilliant!

*Harasses for Ruud, harasses for Ruud, harasses for Ruud* There, I'm done :D

Venice said...

What's with Nando's parkour skillz, I missed that!? :-((

We seem to be thinking in the same direction for a few of those questions, oh I like that! Roque would be a perfect dance partner, actually he could be a perfect anything <3

senorita.blue said...

LOL - Reversa Master Chef!!
(slaps the dough gently...)
Kaka could be Matt Damon's character.
Aww poor Metze - but he could bear with some pranks of course :D

blank said...

lmao @ secret mission w/ fernando's parkous skillz and omg chef canna, and omg ruud, and poor metze. hahaha.

kaka for ocean's 11! this is perfect actually because no one would ever expect it!