March 07, 2009

I want to make babies with Canna and Bojan

Because I am told this is what I need to fill out and complete-

A) 3 players you like who play for a rival team(s)
1) Bojan Krkic
2) Paolo Cannavaro
3) Samuel Eto'o

B) a player from a rival team that you would unfunfunfff
1) Bojan

C) the player who got you into football
1) Fabio Cannavaro

D) 2 players you dislike for club but like for country
1) Fernando Torres
2) Guiseppe Rossi

E) a player who you used to like but not anymore
1) Figo

F) a relatively unknown player who you are a fan of
1) Paolo De Ceglie

G) a player who has grown on you
1) Francesco Totti

H) a player you love who has left your club
1) Thierry Henry

I) a player you could not stand who has left your club
1) Robinho

J) 3 players who you liked for their talent before you considered their looks
1) Canna and you don't have to believe me, it's okay
2) Roque Santa Cruz
3) Raul

K) the one player you would 1000000000% put out for ;)
1) Canna!

L) a player you like who plays in a league you don't follow
1) Luca Toni

M) 3 players who you don't understand the appeal of
1) The Ramos
2) Gonzalo Higuain
3) Cristiano Ronaldo

N) a player you like but is disliked by most
1) I don't know- Van Nistelrooy?

O) the player who you will love unconditionally no matter what
1) Canna of course!

now take the first names you answered for questions: A) L) J) and play a game of F/M/K!

f*ck:
Canna
marry: Bojan
kill: Luca Toni

3 comments:

Venice said...

lol well i cant say there were many surprises here... although poor Luca Toni :-( i think this is like the second time someone would want to kill him in this meme!
Don't worry Luca, I'll keep you safe <3 <3

Stephanie said...

I don't want to kill him, but out of the three! I had to choose and that was my option. I do really love Luca.

Vanilla Bear said...

Die Toni, diiiiiieeee! Mwhaha! *Ahem* jk....

The appeal of Gonzo is in his general being Gonzoness! It's a combination of his goal scoring ways, his stompy way of walking, his gorge eyes, his unrelenting stubble, his love of The Ramos, his chipped tooth, his gross looking hair...

Yeah idek.