March 31, 2009

Yoann vs. Johan

I had nothing better to do, so I decided to watch the England/France U21 game. I was half paying attention (and that's giving myself A LOT of credit) when I noticed the France keeper had some mighty potential to be a hottie. I did some research and I came to the conclusion that Johann Carrasso is good looking, but not hot. I showed him to Vanilla Bear who hastily approved and claimed him for her own. She then made the bold comment that Johan was in fact hotter than Yoann "Lashes/NSFW" Gourcuff. This was blasphemous and I will not let the comment stand without scientific evidence and by that, I mean an opinion poll!

Here are some basics;
Yoann Gourcuff is 22 years old. He currently is on loan at Bordeaux but is owned by AC Milan. He is an attacking midfielder and stands 6'1". He was born in Ploemeur, France and has a thightastic Wikipedia picture.

Johan Carrasso is soon to be 21 years old. He plays in France for Montpellier as a goal keeper. He is 6'2". He has an official website, but a lot of it is still under construction.

Anyways- Here are some pics. You can decide for yourself. Who is officially more delicious?

Johan Carasso

Yoann "Lashes" Gourcuff

Who gets your vote for finest Frenchie?

7 comments:

mallymoodle said...

This poll is kinda like asking whether red m&ms are better than blue m&ms...

But I will vote for Lashes since he is a greater advocate for public nudity.

Misty Stiletto said...

The new boy is very pretty, but no way does he beat Lashes.

I hope your crush continues though and you keep blogging on him, cos he is easy on the eye.

Vanilla Bear said...

Carrassoooo! Younger, Frenchier, un-gay!

senorita.blue said...

Errr - that 1st pic of Carasso - i cannot look past his incredible hand tan-line.

Johan is more masculine, but Lashes got my vote due to the peaches.

Venice said...

Lashes is the original hottie, this guy, as cute as he is, is basically as spin-off.

Less gay though! :-D

LOVELAMPS said...

Both far too young, far too pretty and far to French for me.

giggle pop said...

Me likey this new Frenchie. But he is no Lashes, but he is a worthy competitor. Well done France, keep producing these hotties and I may be singing allez le bleu!