March 06, 2009

Paolo picspam

I've had a downer of a week and decided to surf the web and came across a mecca of pics for Paolo De Ceglie. I had a lot of issues finding proper pictures of him before, but this Italian forum had a ton so I decided to share with you some of my favorites that I found.
(it's called a bra lady)



I also found some really good pics of him when he was a bit younger with the Juve youth level teams. These are great because they also include his teammates of Claudio Marchisio and Sebastien Giovinco.

4 comments:

blank said...

aw such a cutie

Vanilla Bear said...

Aw he's cute Steph, but all I can see is Skins guy, I can't help it :( Also, he's a leftie - cool :)

Venice said...

Hooray for lefties, always had a thing for them!
You'd make such a cute couple -- OK Steph, start packing for Torino!

Stephanie said...

It must happen V! We need to be together immediately!