March 02, 2009

Jugador de la Semana

Jugador de la Semana this week goes to none other than King Titi! He wins on so many levels right now. He scored two goals, had 1 assist, 3 shots on target, 1 corner won and 1 foul won and yet Barca still managed to lose! This is really the attitude of a team player. This one is for you Thierry Henry and even when you are massive win it still means massive lose for Barcelona. I am indebted to you good sir.

The runner up would definitely be Canna. I know Rossi had an assist and shot on target and Camunas was amazing with goal and assist, but Canna reached a new personal best! He got an amazing 7 puntos. This definitely makes up for the 0 he recieved last week and he is back to being my rock. He kept 1 clean sheet had 1 tackle won and 1 blocked shot. Yay!

As for Heitinga, he finally returned and yet with negative puntos. I can't be too angry with him though seeing as he had a completely valid goal disallowed and -2.5 puntos is a whole lot considering he got booked.

I got a total of 71 puntos which keeps me in a clear 1st place, 124 puntos ahead of the next contender. I am also ranked +91 and in the top 4% of the group "Real Madrid Supporters." #1,311 of 3,2803. :D

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Show off! :P

J/k.. well played Caramel B - I remember when we all predicted you would win right at the beginning so not surprising that you're, um, actually winning :D

I now want you to win out of all RM supporters! Or at least break the top 100!