February 19, 2009

An Arsenal post.... Finally!

I have recently relapsed into becoming a mediocre (at best) NBA fan. This always happens to me. I get all into it at first and then I just slowly forget to watch games and eventually end up at this point where I have no idea what is going on at all. To make myself feel like less of a sports failure, I have come up with a much better and easier plan-

I am going to actually try and become interested in the EPL and by that, I don't mean actually watching some EPL games. With all the Serie A action and La Liga games I try to take in each week, I simply wouldn't have the time. Thus, I decided I will at least try to catch the Arsenal games. Arsenal being the team I support (as much as one can support a team in a league they have little interest in) but I am going to change that starting now. Sarah and Chocolate Bear can hopefully keep me up to date and interested. Starting now, I am a full fledged Arsenal fan. I don't know if that is good or bad, but we shall see.

My first part in my plan of action is to make this my desktop wallpaper. I'll take it from there.

2 comments:

senorita.blue said...

Colin Firth could educate you in being a proper Arsenal fan too...
Fever Pitch dvd to rent?

Vanilla Bear said...

....................................

At least you didn't choose Manure I guess...