February 15, 2009

An updated box

A box refers to tennis. Each player has a box where important people sit and watch them play. Well my box is all the hotties and people I want in my box so here is my updated box if you will.

In order:

1-Fabio "Il Bello/Personal Rock/ Greatest Ass in the World Serena Williams & J. Lo are Amateurs/Cannagrin" Cannavaro. As Callie so eloquently stated "Canna knows how to work it, Canna is all that is fierce." Too true!2- Bojan "Mr. Chastity" Krkic. He may now have a back tattoo that I don't approve of, but that doesn't mean I don't still love those magical stories ;)3- Edilson "Really NSFW/wet or not wet" Nascimento. I know he's a male model and that is supposed to be bad, but this guy is just perfect. Everything about him is amazing, thus leading him to be mine, Chocolate bear, and Vanilla bears sexy friendship rock!4- Teddy "Stephanie and I are so totally MFEO/I really need this bev" Geiger. He is seriously my perfect guy, we are MFEO on so many different levels- We both love diet soda, we both have incredible hair, he's hot, he wears striped shirts and loves to get wet, etc.5- Brendon "I like to be naked" Urie. He's just a cutie and his voice is amazing. He also basically plays like every instrument ever. Oh, and he's the only box member that I have met.6- Raul "The God of Spanish Football" Gonzalez Blanco. He's just so classically handsome, plus he's a legend. Hala Raul Madrid!7- Gael "GGB/Mexicano" Garcia Bernal. He is pretty much completely naked in every movie he does. I'm about 73% positive that if a movie doesn't include nudity, he turns it down. He's also Mexican, like 50% of me.8- Cesc "Made of win/FB poker" Fabregas. He's just so awesome and amazing. I can't get over it.9- Yoann "NSFW/Lashes" Gourcuff. God this man is pretty.10- Carlos "Captain America" Bocanegra. Vanillabear calls him "generic hot" but he's hot none the less and despite his Mexican heritage, he is grade A American hottie!Honorable Mentions: Roque Santa Cruz, Kaka, Mario Scalia, Tyson Ritter, Ricky Rubio, Gabe Saporta, Carlos Vela

4 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

I'm going to start a new group - TFTOSB, we can shorten it to TTSB. It stands for Teddy for the Top of Steph's Box - he is so perfect for you!

mallymoodle said...

Oh yeah, check out Canna working it!

And hooray for Lashes although he's looking pretty SFW in the pic!

Vanilla Bear said...

I need to comment again - those Canna pics are all sorts of hotness!

senorita.blue said...

Woohoo - an updated box!
Hotness all around :D

Eyes, cheekbones, smiles, and hair... well Canna might not have that, but he sure got other charms.