February 11, 2009

I am like, so deep

I am puddle deep. I was in class where a deep profound thought entered my head so I thought I would share with you all this deep profound insight.

The measure of a person's creepiness is based a lot on their looks. You are shocked, I know. It's okay. I was a bit astounded when I realized this as well. Just take a moment and let it sink it, it will all make sense in a moment.

Here is the situation; A person keeps looking at you and they are obviously looking at you. Now decide, is this person:
(a) creepy!
(b) just into you?

You can't decide right, you know why- because you don't know what they look like. If you knew what that person who kept looking at you in the above situation looked like you could quickly come to a decisive answer, but without knowing its hard to tell.

Thus my deep insight has led me to the definitive and ultimate unarguable conclusion that if you are ugly, you are just going to be a much creepier person by no fault of your own.

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Definitely insightful Caramel Bear.. I'm sorry you still have to deal with the creeper starer lol