February 25, 2009

Jugador de la Semana

I am late on this due to various reasoning, none of which should have made me late on this post, but here it goes.
-Jugador De La Semana= J. Plasil of Osasuna. He scored a goal and was really good. So yay him.

-WTF Canna? He won two tackles, but got a pass intercepted which I guess translates to 0 puntos. His goal is long due and I feel it coming....

-Another great performance from Rossi, but to be honest, I am glad that he is not my Jugador this week because of his faking accent ways.

-Titi-WTF? Although if I'm completely honest, other than FF, it makes me happy to see Barca not do well.

-Nice job Camunas with that goal.

2 comments:

Venice said...

It's kinda hurtful to look at my FFT at the moment.
:-/

Ah glory days.

Vanilla Bear said...

I love doing the angry face on Paint, it looks so evilly annoyed :D

You have so many WTF players who always do well, how do you do it?? *Ponders*