February 15, 2009

I just don't understand

I don't know, maybe he's 18 and just going through a rebellious stage or something, but apparently Bojan now has a tattoo on his upper right back. I wasn't sure about it, so i turned to the ladies of ONTD_football for help and word is, is that it is some Indonesian tribal symbol or something. His back was fine the way it was. I have nothing against tattoos, Canna is covered in them, but I just didn't see
Bojan as the type. I guess I was wrong :(

I'm just not coping at all.

Juve also drew to Sampdoria today 1-1 and basically have screwed themselves. If Inter win the Milan Darby, then they are 9 points behind them in second place. If AC Milan win, they are 1 point behind them and in third and if they draw, then they become tied for second with AC Milan and go 10 points behind Inter.

Just all around not good and I am being emo for the day.

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Aw Steph *hugs* I think the shock will wear off after a little while and you'll end up being ok with it. And he'll probably grow up into a man who can pull them off like Canna!