February 02, 2009

Excitement!

I live a pretty enthralling and fast paced life. I can understand how it would be hard to be able to keep up with all of my interests and likes, so I have a new blog feature that will hopefully make it easier (note my excessive use of sarcasm in those first sentences). This is going to be my weekly excitements. For now on, once a week, I will blog about the going ons of the upcoming week that I am looking forward. We shall start now with the week of February 2-8th. I haven't fully researched this week, so I only have two exciting things, but they are good.

Tomorrow, February 3, 2009, The Fray's new self titled album comes out. I have been waiting months for this so I hope it's really really good.

Friday, Madagascar 2: Escape To Africa comes out on DVD. This is majorly important because I can now watch it after my weekly viewings of Madagascar.

5 comments:

senorita.blue said...

Hope you get better soon Caramel Bear! (hugs)
Hmmm... i wonder where would you go to get the CD and DVD :D :D

Vanilla Bear said...

Weekly viewings? LOL!

Ok, confession, I've only seen Madagascar once...

It's just not Disney!

Misty Stiletto said...

Your life sounds as exciting as mine :)

Me too, VB, I did enjoy it though and do want to see the 2nd one. Just in no hurry to do so..

The Fray are still going?? Who knew.

Venice said...

Steph, you should come round to my house, my Dad exhausted his list of friends and family he could play the Madagascar clips to.

blank said...

i can't believe i still haven't seen madagascar 2. i dont know what's wrong with me. going to watch this weekend.