February 16, 2009

Jugador De La Semana

VanillaBear started this and I was going to steal this idea a while ago, but decided against it. Then I saw GinaPina did it and I'll do it too. So here I go, my first Jugador De La Semana post!

This week it is Guiseppe Rossi. The Italian American does it again! Also, I'm still in first- Thank you Guiseppe and King Titi!

Okay, I don't know what is up with Heitinga. It says he played for holland on the 9th or the 12th, whenever, but I don't understand why he isn't playing for Atleti. I am annoyed.

Camunas was a fail. Sure he got an assist, but he also picked up a yellow.

King Titi! I have to thank him for getting more puntos than Messi (with a dismal 3) even though they played the same amount of time.

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Rossi is Italian American? I didn't know that!

Lol at your crown drawing on King Tit btw, what's with the red dots, are they jewels?

Stephanie said...

Yes, Rossi was born in New Jersey and then moved to an Italian youth team when he was 13. He is eligible to play for Italy because both of his parents are immigrants from there. This is also the reason Sarah really dislikes him. She feels he should be playing for the USMNT, which I kind of agree with, but I guess if you actually want recognition and to win stuff, Italy is where it's at.

Also, yes, those are the rubies on King Tit's crown.