October 17, 2008

Down with Pep- Mes Que Un Club! Part 2/2

Continued from Part 1/2 ......
So with Pep now having something against Bojan, I now had something against Pep! I had to do something about it, so I started a club. It was simple, Down with Pep. We are legit, we even have an acronym (DWP) and an MSN Messenger Icon! The club is small, and not well known, but it will be! I would like to think that the club has had an effect already. Since the creation of DWP, Pep has been losing it, and by it, I mean his looks.

This is really important because I feel it is what draws people to Pep in the first place. Now, there are lots of reasons as to why Pep could be slowly turning fug; the stress of managing a major spanish club, he's aging, someone hit him with a fug stick....the possibilites are endless, but I like to think that it is the pressure being put on him by DWP! I like to think he stays awake at night worrying about how many more Hot Hall of Fame's he will be taken out of! I would like to think that DWP is now 'Mes Que Un Club' (which translates to 'More Than A Club' which is also the Barcugh slogan...I know, that was clever of me! :P) DWP is a movement, it's a lifestyle... and you can be a part of it! There is not oath or sign up, all it requires is you spreading your dislike of Pep. Preaching the word!......

Pep being Cesc's hero might be reason enough for some people to like Pep (Sarah), but it's not enough for me, and it shouldn't be enough for you. DWP will not stop until Bojan has a spot in the starting 11, only then, will it be enough!

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Pep certainly has been losing 'it'!

And LMAO 'DWP is a movement, it's a lifestyle'!

Hahahaa nice one Steph!