October 14, 2008

Fabio Cannavaro is like.....an explorer Part 1

Fabio Cannavaro is many things. He is one of the best defenders in the world, a World Cup winning captain, a Real Madrid player, a hottie, an Italian and so on, but most importantly, Fabio Cannavaro is my rock!

This is a strange statement, but it really is true. When all else is failing with footie in my world, Canna is always there to make it better! There are only a few things that can affect my emotions within the general world of football, and they are what make up my world of footie. They are the following (but not limited to): Bojan Krkic, Juventus, Adrian Gonzalez, Real Madrid, Paolo De Ceglie, Italian National Team, Spanish National Team.......and of course, Canna. All of the previous have let me down, and when that happened, Canna was there to make it all better.

Bojan Krkic- Bojan has not been playing as much recently (and we all know the reason for that, don't we!) Anyways, with the few fleeting moments of playing time he has managed to get, he has yet to score a goal! His last goal was in preseason against Fiorentina on July 31st. It's been months! Bojan also has a persisent case of bad hair. I don't know what other hairstyle would look good on him, but maybe if he tried something than the semi-mullet, we might find out. During the whole hair mess and situation of Bojan not playing, Canna has been my rock! He has been playing excellently and has no hair to worry about.

Juventus-Juventus have not had a very good start off to Serie A. They are currently 11th in the table and this is just unacceptable. I don't know what is going on or why they can't get it together, but it is depressing me a lot. I know a lot of this is due to the overwhelming amounts of injuries recently, but still! Through all of the disappointment that is Juventus at the moment, Canna has been my rock!

Adrian Gonzalez-Adrian Gonzalez has been a let down in that he has not yet made his debut for Getafe. He has not played a single game for them, therefore I do not get as many pics or quality watching time. He has also let me down in the fact that he is now a Getafe player! During Adrian's not playing as a Getafe player, Canna has been my rock! Canna has received a lot of playing time and is not a Getafe player.

Real Madrid-Real Madrid had let me down by not winning La Liga for three years in a row! They were in a terrible spell, but this was ended, and I would like to thank none other than Canna for this. During Real Madrid not winning La Liga, Canna has been my rock! Canna signed for Real Madrid and that very same year, they won La Liga, then they won it the next year too. Coincidence? I think not!

To be continued....

5 comments:

blank said...

"adrian gonzalez not playing as a getafe player"- lol

team canna!!

Anonymous said...

So ashamed for not commenting earlier on your blogs, and I'm aware this is a lame ass generic comment which had nothing to do with your post whatsoever, but I'll get round to reading it properly these days I promise.

Vanilla Bear said...

Aww I love that Canna is your rock! It's sweet because it's the sort of thing that I imagine he'd be really happy to know!

Anonymous said...

hay i just wanted to say that there are a lot of pictures of adrian and yes he did play for getafe.

Anonymous said...

if eneyone wants to no more about adrian just ask!i'am his number uno fan.