October 13, 2008

I told you, it's disgusting

Oh My GOD! After reading my dislike of David Archuleta to my mom, she told me that the Utah corn maze this year is in honor of him, so I googled it and she was right! What is this world coming to!!!! Even worse, the top of the corn maze says 'Archuleta 4 President' If you think where you live is weird, you have no idea! Apparently us Utahan's think that this 17 year old American Idol reject is fit to run a country (they're probably not that far off with our current president being Dubyah, but that's besides the point). I know it's meant in good fun, but the humor in it is lost on me.


3 comments:

blank said...

O______________O

Vanilla Bear said...

LOL omg

Why is he so popular, I don't get it? Because he's from Utah, is that it?

Stephanie said...

Yes Lucy, that is the only reason why he is so popular here. He is not popular anywhere else!