October 23, 2008

Still not good enough

Bojan played an amazing game for Barcugh yesterday in the Champions League. I didn't watch the game, but it's all my Google alerts have been telling me. He is back on form and netted two goals for the Catalan side. He was both playing and looking good and I could not have been more excited because this meant that wanting Bojan in the starting XI was justified.I also think that Bojan would get more credit and be seen with more value after seeing this coming at him and not running away in horror. He even let Blair Puyol touch him. He's obviously sacrificing it for the team because he cares, further proof he deserves to be in the starting XI.
So you think this would be reason enough for Bojan to get a starting posistion in La Liga, and to any person with a brain it adds up and makes sense, but leave it to Pep Guardiola to ruin everything! Here is a little snippet of the interview with Pep and what he said regarding Bojan's performance:

Guardiola said the two goals scored by Bojan Krkic would not force him to re-think the rotation policy under which the newly-capped Spanish international has often been restricted to a substitute's role.

"Yes, it's a luxury to have Bojan on the bench, but it's a luxury to have all the players that we have," he said.

"Results like this always help to justify the coach's decisions. We're only in October and the breadth of our squad gives me lots of possibilities."

"I would never field a player who I did not have 100 percent trust in, however, and all the players in the squad have earned that trust."
I would just like to point out that not once did Pep compliment Bojan or say anything nice without having to say the same about every other Barcugh player. I don't get it, but I think it's sad that a player as talented as Bojan is being limited by an inexperienced coach with a possible grudge.
Down With Pep!It's not a lot, but it does make me feel better defacing Pep's face!

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

LOL Pep looks like something went wrong at Santa's workshop!