October 14, 2008

Just..........WOW!!!!

The most amazing thing ever! I got a Google alert for my own blog! As many of you know, I have many different Google alerts for lots of different things, most of which are footballers. I have an alert for all things Paolo De Ceglie and I got a Google alert sent from my mentioning of Paolo in my Facebook Friends post!

I would like to believe that maybe Paolo has a google alert set up for his name as well and is possibly reading this on Google translate or something (I do have that one reader from Italy after all) and if that's the case, I would just like to say Grazie!....Please add me on Facebook! And no more mullet hair, it's not a good look for you. Also, I learned that mullet hair in Italian is 'triglia capelli.' For some reason it's comforting knowing they have a term for that specific hairstyle as well.

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Imagine if Paolo has subscribed to google alerts for himself - he'd be directed to Caramel Bear! :O

Stephanie said...

I know Lucy! I imagine it... it's really good!