October 23, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Ricky Rubio!

I missed Ricky Rubio's birthday Tuesday, I was a little distracted by Champions League, but happy birthday none the less. You are now officially legal and I am no longer pedobear. It's good for everyone!The picture isn't as good as Bojan and his flan or Canna with his fruit tart, but it'll do I suppose. I hope you wished for something good (and by good I mean getting drafted by the Utah Jazz ;))
To celebrate your new legality I offer a mini RR picspam!

3 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

I shouldn't have enjoyed that as much as I did :S

Stephanie said...

LMAO Lucy, it's okay though, it's meant to be enjoyed ;)

Anonymous said...

I am ten years older than him (god I am old) but I still find him so cute. He is gonna be a really handsome man.