October 09, 2008

I looted the town

After a difficult week I needed some serious retail therapy so I spent the day out shopping. It was fun and overall a pretty successful trip! Here's what I got:

New sheets for a few reasons: I don't like my old ones and it's getting colder so I wanted warmer bedding. Also, flannel sheets are just the best!A robot Hello Kitty comforter. I didn't need a comforter or any blankets, but like I needed an excuse to buy this!Again, it's getting colder so some new footwear was required. I got some boots and some really warm leather ballet flats.
A new bag. It's so shiny!Sunglasses because I can never have enough and I broke an old pair.Lash blast mascara because I've really wanted to try it for some time.A 'Party In My Tummy' sticker. If you haven't seen that video I suggest you youtube it! I also got a Michaelangelo TMNT zipper pull. I wanted to get all four, but I felt that was a big greedy of me.Kidrobot is one of the best online stores and I order from there all the time, but when I went to Graywhale today they had some in store and I had to buy some. I got two of the LE Simpsons figurines, two Dunny's and a DIYqee and a DIY metallic!
Three CD's because while I have an iTunes account and use my iPod and all, I still love owning the physical CD. They're not newly out or anything, but I finally got around to buying them. I got Conor Oberst's self titled album, The Academy Is... Fast Times at Barrington High and The Honorary Title's Scream & Light Up The Sky.

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Too many cool things Steph! Michelangelo has to win it, closely followed by the ballet flats - I don't wear those kind of shoes because I'm not fashionable enough, but they're so cute looking :D