October 21, 2008

Ways to embarass me #48

I was at Starbucks with my sister on a cold night not that long ago and I looked down to see that she was wearing her new pair of black crocs. I hate crocs and think they are ugly and hideous and need to be burned, but I was even more disgusted when she lifted up her pant leg to reveal that they were not just crocs, they were fur lined crocs! Apparently someone decided that crocs needed to be an all weather shoe, as if they weren't grotesque enough already! I told her that if she insisted on dressing poorly it would be hard for me to not ridicule her for it. She then retorted that our mom really liked them and she was going to buy a pair for her. I threatened under the penalty of death that she better not buy them for our mom because that would be just so bad. I went to talk to my mom and in her room, in front of her closet door, there were sitting a pair of brown crocs with pink fur! I don't know why my family insist on torturing me with bad fashion?!

4 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

I love that you find the shoes so disgusting that you posted the same picture twice but in different positions haha!

Stephanie said...

I know Lucy, but they are that bad! Take them in from every angle, they're horrible!

Sarah said...

Those aren't as bad as the Virginia Tech-inspired maroon crocs with bright orange fur! *shudder*

Stephanie said...

I saw those Sarah! They're for real bad, like the worst I've ever seen, shudder is right!