October 17, 2008

Fabio Cannavaro is like.....an explorer! Part 2

Continued from Part 1 ......
Paolo De Ceglie- Paolo has really only let me down in his choice of hairstyle and the not removing his shirt thing. Through the bad haired and fully clothed Paolo, Canna has been my rock! Canna has no hair and loves removing his shirt.

The Italian National Team- When the INT does not do well, Canna is always there to make it better somehow. Whether it him giving a stern look or taking off his shirt and just making the poor result a little less in the forefront of my thoughts. Canna is my rock by being the rock of the INT

The Spanish National Team- They disappointed me in lots of small ways. I won't get into it all, it makes me sad, but during it all, Canna has been my rock!

Canna is my rock! He is always there when I need him and he never lets me down! I know everyone assumes that this is simply because Canna is a hottie, but he is much more to me than that. He is the one I can count on. Whethere it be his incredible skillz as a footie player, his amazing smile, a cute quote, or him sexing it up for a photoshoot, Canna is always a dependable guy and I love him lots for that! Just oh my god! the shoulders and arms......

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

He also kinda looks like a rock - stocky, hard and bald!

Haha but serious, these posts are too cute. Canna is a sexy rock.